It’s June! Wedding bells are ringing and love is officially in the air. iLashCharlotte kicked off the start of wedding season by giving one lucky bride a pair of lash extensions for her big day (Congrats Erica Congema). In celebration of upcoming summer nuptials everywhere, we’ve put together a list of the top five reasons why every bride should get extensions for her big day.
1. The are low maintenance. Imagine waking up on your wedding day with picture-perfect lashes that effortlessly highlight one of your best features. Lash extensions give you the green light to cry during your vows, speeches, dances and any other time you deem it necessary without ever having to ask the question, “Is my mascara running?”
2. They look great in photos! Your eyes speak when your mouth can’t find the words and, with lash extensions, everyone will be sure to hear you! Your full, natural lashes will be noticed in close-ups and group shots alike without ever having to apply mascara.
3. They aren’t irritating like strip lashes. Don’t be weighed down by ill-fitting lashes that peel at the corners when you could have flawless, worry-free lash extensions on your big day. The list of things to worry about is long enough, so don’t add peeling strip lashes to it! Eye lash extensions will stay in place and you won’t have to carry around that extra tube of hard-drying glue “just in case”.
4. They last beyond the big day. Your lashes will remain full, long and glamorous even after your big day is over. We recommend getting refills every 2-5 weeks so you can take your lashes on you honeymoon and beyond while you test drive your new look.
5. Because you deserve it! Remember, it’s your big day and you won’t ever get it back. Get a massage, sip that expensive bottle of champagne and, by all means, treat yourself to beautiful, full lashes that will let your inner beauty shine through.
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”-Judy Garland