Times are changing and women are being more represented in the workforce than ever! One of the main goals of Industry Lash Pro training is to develop lash entrepreneurs who are able to successfully launch their careers. In the wave of women’s empowerment, Lash CEO Allison Williams, owner of Industry Lash Pro and iLashCharlotte, is sharing 5 tips for every female entrepreneur out there.
1. Dream Big. Never underestimate the power of your potential. As the saying goes, if big dreams don’t scare you, then they are not big enough! Think about leaving behind a legacy instead of just having a career.
2. Practice Self-Love. The road to successful entrepreneurship is often lined with struggles. To succeed, you must learn to build resilience and roll with the punches. During the process, don’t be too hard on yourself. If you wouldn’t say it to someone else, then don’t say it to yourself.
3. Build Your Network of Support. Don’t forget about networking! This is a key element in building your brand and business. Collaborations and connections are great when you are trying to scale your business.
4. Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for Help. Sometimes, it takes a village! Don’t be afraid to ask for the help and support you need to succeed. Start by doing your research. Create a plan and educate yourself. Connect with others in your industry and learn from their successes and failures.
5. Always keep learning. Be an avid learner. Read. Continue professional training. Even the best CEOs have room for improvement. Think about what you could be doing better. Conduct a SWOT Analysis every so often to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
If you are an licensed esthetician or cosmetologist looking for a new career, why not start one in lashes? Learn more about our Classic Lash Training program that can get you on the road to earning a six-figure income.