As much as we love a good voluminous 3D set, it’s time to put the spotlight on some other lash options. Your Instagram feed is full of mega volume and glam but what about those looking for an subtle everyday look? Obviously, we’d recommend Classic over Volume or Hybrid but there’s another option you might know know about…
Brown lashes! Did you know that lashes are available in many varieties of colors? Brown lashes are something we recommend for those clients who really, really stress the importance of natural lashes. Here’s how to know if brown lash extensions are for you.
- You have a lighter complexion. That means you redheads and blondes! Think of brown lash extensions of the clear mascara of lash extensions. They can add a little volume and length for a refreshed look that could be just the boost you’ve been looking for.
- You Don’t wear black mascara. No problem! Your lash artist can style your lashes with brown lashes to fit your lifestyle. Brown, subtle lashes are also great for those ladies who don’t wear that much makeup. Swap your clear mascara for some brown eyelashes to amplify your look!
- You think you’re “too old” for lash extensions? First of all, there’s no such thing! We have clients of all ages rock eye extensions! Brown lashes are a great place to start if you are worried about looking too overdone.
- You enjoy a natural look. Brown lashes can increase fullness while still keeping a softer, natural look. Also, using a thinner brow extension, such as a .07 or .10, is a great choice for those who just want a little fluff.
- You have hair loss. Just like the hair on our heads, our lashes shed as we age, too. Eyelashes extensions ,especially brown ones, can be a great way to repair thinning lashes. They also create an eye-opening look with is a great instant anti-aging benefit.
Brown lashes aren’t for everyone. This is why it’s so important to work with an experienced lash artist. Remember, lashes are 100% customizable. Book a consultation to find out what we can create for you!