Are you a lash artist who is wondering what specialty to offer your clients?
The possibilities are nearly endless when it comes to lash artistry. From classic looks to more creative styles, you can use your artistic talents and expertise to create a unique experience for each client.
Knowing what specialty you should offer as a lash artist can be overwhelming. With so many options available, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
But don’t worry! We’ll provide some steps and tips to help you figure out which specialty is the best fit for your skillset and business goals. By following these steps, you’ll have a better understanding of what specialty you should offer as a lash artist.
STEP1: IDENTIFY YOUR IDEAL MARKET
Do NOT skip this step.
Identifying the target market for your business is essential for the success of your business. It can help you save time and money by targeting those who are more likely to become customers.
When you identify your ideal client, you will unlock all the steps you need to serve this client.
Here is a list of all the things you should know about your target market:
4. What brands does your client shop with?
5. What beauty services do they already get on a regular basis? And why?
STEP2: Brainstorm the pain points of your client
Know what problems your clients need to solve. By finding out what obstacles or challenges they are facing, you will be able to guide them in the right direction.
Here is a list of common problems that clients may have…
• Client has no time and needs to cut down time getting ready in the morning
• Client is not good at applying makeup and needs a better option
• Client needs a new look to upgrade her confidence
• Client may have a sensitivity to mascara or other beauty products
• Client needs her eyes to look more awake due to maturing eyelids
• Client needs a lash service to fit her budget
• Client needs a lash artist that is open after hours
• Client needs a lash artist that can travel
• Client needs a lash artist that will accommodate children in the studio
STEP3: Choose a specialty that you will focus on that will solve your ideal clients pain points
Knowing where your specialty lies and honing your craft will be essential when it comes to providing your clients with top-notch service that sets you apart from the competition.
Here’s another list for you to choose from:
• Classic lashes
• Volume Lashes
• Wispy Lashes
• Strip Lashes
• Mega Volume
• Natural sets
• Short sets
• Hybrid sets
• Colored lashes
• Extensions that last
• Extensions that are affordable
Do you already have an offer in mind? If you’re not sure which to choose, DM me over on Instagram and let’s chat there!